La Bella’s Low Tension Flats are the best-selling light tension flat wound string on the market. Adopting the same techniques behind our world-famous Deep Talkin’ Bass strings, the Low Tension Flats deliver the same classic sound but without the floppy-string effect associated with other light tension flat wound strings. These hand-wound and hand-polished strings are equipped with round cores for flexibility, and narrower ribbon wire to achieve that unrivaled smooth feeling strings uniquely characteristic to La Bella Strings.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Round cores for greater flexibility and narrower ribbon for an unrivaled smooth feeling
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: .042, .056, .075, .100
- Short Scale Set: 32 1/4" wound length from ball-end to silk; only silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness