From the La Bella Olinto team in Brooklyn comes the latest in flat wound string design! La Bella has been known for decades as the foremost leader in the realm of bass strings. We’re proud to bring you the Olinto signature series, the most articulate sounding flat wound bass string made to date! This set offers the player a unique experience that is sure to satisfy a wide range of playing styles. Featuring a thicker than average gauge with a thinner core that produces a brighter and faster attack, they still deliver that smooth warm thick low end our flats are famous for. We hope you enjoy this modern approach to a tried and true classic!
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .047, .068, .080, .107
- Hex core for better intonation and to prevent string buzz
- Standard Long Scale Set: All strings are 37" from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post (or else the string will break).
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Disclamer fra La Bella: P.S. Our flat wound bass strings will break if you wrap the metal portion of the string around the post, and if you string it through the body (assuming it’s not a “through-body” or Low Tension Flat bass string) LaBella