Pop's Double Bass Rosin, Lemur Music A1227.
- Pop's Bass Rosin is ultra-soft and sticky.
- Color is a light, golden amber.
- Made in USA, in Houston, Texas.
- Season for use is colder temperatures for this ultra-soft rosin. HOWEVER, Pop's Bass Rosin is the number one best selling rosin because it is so soft. Many bass players use it year round because of the improved grip it delivers. Take care to clean the bass often as this rosin dries very messy on the instrument top. Use care when storing the bow, since the bow hair will retain this rosin for a long time. Storage of the bow case in heat can result in the bow hair becoming a large glob that requires 'washing'.
- A little bit of Pop's goes a long way so many players find the cake lasts a long time. However, Pop's Rosin dries out quickly in its cup. In order to keep fresh rosin, many players find they replace the cake before it's entirely used up.
- Other names for this double bass rosin are Pop's Bass Rosin, Pop's arco bowing rosin, Pop's bass bow rosin, Pop's orchestra bass rosin, Red Box Rosin, and just plain Pops, kolophonium (in Germany), or colophonium (in France.)
- Pop's is packaged in a soft wax paper cup that's stored in its signature Red Plastic Flip-Top Container.
- Endorsed by teachers, students, and orchestra professionals worldwide.